Christiane Vleugels (Belgium)
150 x 115 cm (59 x 45 inch) | Medium
182 x 140 cm (71 x 55 inch) | Large
Limited Edition of 100
Giclée fine art print on Hahnemühle premium canvas produced in a Hahnemühle Certified print studio in Germany
Quality checked, varnished and framed in the IBEX ArtLab
• Price: This is the price of the Giclée and includes shipping, but does not include any relevant VAT, GST or Import Duties.
• Each Giclée comes with a Certificate of Authenticity and another attached to the painting.
• Embedded into the frame of each Giclée is a unique, custom-made IBEX Certification Coin detailing the edition number of 100.
• Only 100 IBEX Selection Giclées will ever be produced from a single piece of original art.
• Each Giclée is signed and numbered.
• Hand printed by the finest Epson and Hahnemühle Certified fine-art printer in Munich.
• Printed on the finest Hahnemühle Artist Canvas, which is acid and lignin free and ISO 9706 Museum-quality, to ensure the highest stability and best aging properties.
• Printed on Epson fine-art printers, using the top archival quality inks to ensure colour brightness and aging.
• Varnished in the IBEX ArtLab using the most advanced techniques available in the art world and a Hahnemühle varnish developed specifically for use with this canvas to ensure maximum protection and longevity.
• Stretching and framing both occur in the IBEX ArtLab, where a Master framer with more than thirty years experience hand-makes each frame.
We ensure the highest quality Giclée possible. This means:
• That we use the highest possible, colour tested, printing process, using master printers, overseen by the artists themselves to ensure that the prints are exactly as the artists want them
• All Giclée materials used are acid-free, so they will not turn yellow or go brittle (like newspapers or books)
• We use archival pigment inks which have the longest lifespan of any ink currently known
Our Giclées are built for durability. However, if you want to ensure longevity, basic measures should be followed like keeping the Giclée out of direct light. If you are interested in learning more, we recommend this article.
At IBEX, we believe in providing the highest quality Giclées to match the high quality of our artists. All of our Giclées are produced in Germany and, from start to finish, are handled personally by a master printer with over twenty years of experience in fine art Giclées.
If you notice any issues with your Giclée within the first month after purchasing, we will replace it.
Truly Limited Editions
When buying Giclées, we are sure you have seen “limited” bandied about, but at IBEX when we say limited, we mean limited. Any Giclée done as part of a limited edition will not have any new editions printed meaning you will not have to worry about another 100 editions of the same Giclée floating around, devaluing your Giclée.
Giclées should be bought because you love the artwork, but at IBEX we also want to make sure that on top of bringing enjoyment, your purchase represents a potential good investment. To assist with this, we:
• Provide various certifications that this is an authorized limited reproduction
• Help our Giclées not lose value, because they are strictly limited editions
• Believe in our artists and are working everyday to support them not only to become better known, but also better artists